These cleaning products and books will help SO, SO much in your fight against OCD!

In my fight against OCD, these Shark products have been a blessing. They sanitize and clean with steam. They are well worth the price. Also a great cleaning tool is the Shark Navigator Vacuum. I recommend you follow the links below to purchase these AWESOME products. You'll be glad you did, when you can sit in your house KNOWING it is clean, and telling OCD to buzz off! :) I also have a whole listing of OCD books. The Imp of the Mind is one of the best. It is on page 4 of the list. I wanted to have it on page one but I couldn't get it to work. I have read most of these books, and they have given me so much strength in my fight!

Or if you'd rather buy the same cleaning products from Best Buy:

Take the element personality test

I think alot of people with OCD are Water elements. I am, and it fits me to a tee. Click the picture below to check this website out for more about Personality Elements and Face Reading. Alot of times Face Reading can help you discover alot about yourself, including the areas that OCD effects, and is helpful in getting rid of OCD.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OCD Journal

Ok this one thing has helped me tremendously! A journal where you can confirm your true self feelings for future use when your mind goes on an OCD trip. I call it the OCD Journal. I use a pink notebook, because I don’t care for the color pink, and OCD torments me with it for some reason. I have lots of things in that book that have saved me many an obsession/compulsion nightmare attack. You can even have a list of people or things that you love, and that OCD regularly attacks, and title each person as being “immune” to your OCD. Meaning when the OCD kicks the dust in your eyes about someone/something you love, you can ignore it because it can’t get to that person or thing, because you’ve immunized them/it. That not only eases your mind, it shifts some of OCD’s power back over to you. You are in control here, not OCD. How’s that for a first? I have found this list to be very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment