These cleaning products and books will help SO, SO much in your fight against OCD!

In my fight against OCD, these Shark products have been a blessing. They sanitize and clean with steam. They are well worth the price. Also a great cleaning tool is the Shark Navigator Vacuum. I recommend you follow the links below to purchase these AWESOME products. You'll be glad you did, when you can sit in your house KNOWING it is clean, and telling OCD to buzz off! :) I also have a whole listing of OCD books. The Imp of the Mind is one of the best. It is on page 4 of the list. I wanted to have it on page one but I couldn't get it to work. I have read most of these books, and they have given me so much strength in my fight!

Or if you'd rather buy the same cleaning products from Best Buy:

Take the element personality test

I think alot of people with OCD are Water elements. I am, and it fits me to a tee. Click the picture below to check this website out for more about Personality Elements and Face Reading. Alot of times Face Reading can help you discover alot about yourself, including the areas that OCD effects, and is helpful in getting rid of OCD.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blocked Emotions

This is one syptom of OCD that kills me! I’m so tired of not being able to access feelings that I know are there somewhere inside of me. Then when I can’t instantly feel what I think I should(or know I do), good ole OCD kicks in and starts telling me that I must feel the opposite of whatever I really feel, because I can’t “feel” it at the moment. Sound familiar?
One thing I have come to learn in this process is that the times you are able to access real feelings, and you feel normal and happy–even though those moments may be far and few in between, try writing the “clear moment” down in a journal, date it, and even sign it if it makes it feel more concrete to you that it is a true reflection of how you feel in your heart about whatever OCD is taunting you about. Then whenever this ‘not being able to feel your feelings’ nightmare comes up, you can calm yourself quickly by referencing your note that you jotted down. If you’re anything like me though, OCD will try to pry into your thoughts even after you have confirmed your real feelings via the journal, and slashed the OCD myths along the way. Best thing you can do at this point, is just let the thoughts be there. Pay no attention, don’t react. I know it’s painful. Just let it be there, and try to focus on another activity. 10-20 minutes later if successful, you’ll realize your reasoning is much better from having not blocked the thought, but let it be there, while actively ignoring it.

One thing I strongly suggest in your journey to stoping your OCD behaviour, is to keep an OCD journal. Get a notebook, any kind you like, maybe a color or style that makes you happy; and then write down these affirmations to your true self inside this journal.

1 comment:

  1. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease________Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,OCD,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis. 

    ReplyDelete